Rental Information - Elkins Central
Thank you for your interest in the Cheltenham Center for the Arts at Elkins Central as a location for your special event. We invite you to visit CCA at Elkins Central and will be happy to work with you to make your special event a success.
*Please note that Elkins Central is located at 7879 Spring Avenue in Elkins Park, PA. It is a satellite rental venue under the management of CCA. Elkins Central is not located at the Cheltenham Center for the Arts (439 Ashbourne Road, Cheltenham PA)
CCA at Elkins Central Rental Hours:
Monday – Saturday, 8am-10pm and Sunday 8am-10pm
Pricing and Room Capacities:
Rates include: One restroom (not handicap accessible), coat rack, and one hour pre and post event clean up time. Extra time is available at an additional charge of $25 per hour.
- Main Room @ Elkins Central
- Fits up to 60 people seated, Up to 80 people standing
- $200 for up to 3 hours
- Additional hours $25 per hour
NOTES: Rental rates include one hour pre and post event for set up and clean up. Elkins Central does not have a kitchen.
Please advise number and types of tables you will need no later than one week prior to your event. We have 60 chairs and two 6-foot folding tables that can be used for food and drink. Any additional tables and chairs may be rented by the client or by CCA at Elkins Central. An additional rental fee will be added to your total if you choose to have CCA at Elkins Central handle table and chair rental. Facilities should be left in same condition as they were prior to event.
To Confirm Your Date:
Call to confirm that your date and time are available. If so, we will put it on a 10 day hold. A 50% deposit, along with your signature on the last page of this Rental Contract and signed Rental Agreement is due within the 10 day hold period. (Check or cash preferred).
Due by cash, check or credit card 10 days prior to event. (Check or cash preferred).
- Cancelation more than 60 days prior to your event Deposit Refunded
- Cancelation within 31-60 days of your event Penalty of 20% of Deposit
- Cancelation within 30 days of your event Deposit is Non-Refundable
- If CCA at Elkins Central is made uninhabitable due to weather or other acts of God, all attempts will be made to find an acceptable alternative time for your event. If one cannot be agreed upon, deposit will be refunded in full.
- About Us
- Art Camp
- Support Us
- CCA Shop
- Elkins Central