UPDATED 6/2/22: In accordance with the CDC being at a medium level, and as the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and visitors is our top concern, we are continuing to require masks through the Summer 2022 session. We are reevaluating these protocols frequently and will post updates when necessary. Thank you for your continued support.
Welcome and thank you for joining us at the Cheltenham Center for the Arts. It is our mission to provide “inspiring instruction and programming that both meets the interests and broadens the horizons of our community.” In order to accomplish our mission, safety and care are our first priority. Considering the ongoing, developing conditions of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have revised our policies.
- Beginning February 1, 2022, the Center will require all staff and students ages 18+ to be fully vaccinated, including a booster if eligible. Proof of vaccination will be required upon registration. Please follow the instructions on your registration confirmation email. We will be evaluating this policy monthly and may include younger children at a later date.
- Masks are required to be worn in the building. We strongly recommend the use of a N95 or KN95 mask, but surgical masks (or double masking with a cloth mask) are acceptable. Students/Staff should provide their own masks, but a limited supply is available in the office for emergencies.
- Food is not allowed in the studios at this time.
- Reduced capacity in select classes remains in effect to allow for social distancing.
- Social distancing should be practiced in all classes.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in all class rooms and building entrances. Of course, continue to wash your hands often!
- Continue to monitor your health before coming to the Center. Out of consideration for all, please stay home if you have any symptoms of illness. If you do test positive for COVID-19 or learn that you have been a close contact, please notify the Center office immediately at 215-379-4660, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see HERE for most updated facts and recommendations from the CDC.
Thank you for your patience and care as we navigate this complicated situation. Again, it is our goal to keep our community healthy so we can continue to offer much needed arts programming. We appreciate your cooperation!